Every year thousands of people appear for the UPSC exams. Candidates who aspire to become IAS, IPS, IFS and other prestigious positions should clear both preliminary and mains of the UPSC exams. The question pattern of preliminary and main exam is objective and descriptive, respectively. Candidates who appear for the UPSC main examination are offered with a Question Paper Cum Answer Booklet (QCAB). The candidates must use the QCAB in the right manner. Mistakes made in the QCAB can result in rejection of the booklet. The UPSC exam preparation strategy from Karnataka toppers would be useful for IAS aspirants. Toppers can also help in filling the QCAB without any mistakes. The following instructions would be helpful to make use of the QCAB without any errors.
- Visit the official UPSC website and read the instructions offered in filling the QCAB. The pictorial explanations available on the site would be of great use for IAS aspirants.
- Do not scribble or make unnecessary marks in the QCAB. This can lead to rejection of your answer booklet.
- You have to mention your roll number only in the specified space. Do not write your name or roll number in any other part of the QCAB.
- UPSC Mains is descriptive type, and the candidates must answer the questions in a single language chosen by the candidate. Do not answer in multiple languages.
- One has to write the main examination using a pen.
- Make sure that you write the main examination legibly.
- Finish the answers in the space provided on the answer booklet. No additional sheets would be provided.
- Detach the question paper from the QCAB and handover the answer booklet to the examiner.
Follow the above instructions so that you make the right use of QCAB.
Find More About : How To Prepare For The UPSC Examination?